Staff Accountant (AP Department)
March 2015 — Present
• Responsible of accurately and timely processing of up 1000 and plus invoices ($1.5M +) per month for large, multi-site (683 stores and 355 Pharmacies)
• Implement next generation technologies and automations (including EDI) to foster an environment of continuous improvement.
• Reconcile, prepare and analyze any discrepancies (variances) on prices of products or any shortage of products to be easily resolved with vendors.
• Audit and approve check request, buyers commission, employee expense report, claim and make sure they are processed timely and accurately
• Update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and records detailing accounts balances and transactions of departments, vendors etc.. Create monthly metrics and reports for management .