Assistant Credit Controller
October 2016 — Present
• Ensuring that the Credit Control database is updated on a regular basis in relation to payment and bill despatch details and client contact information, using programs such as Innovation 4G and Elite.
• Monitoring and controlling the Credit Control in-box on Outlook to ensure that queries are responded to within agreed timeframes, and making sure that the Credit Controllers are made aware of any related queries.
• Dealing with queries from partners, associates and secretaries.
• Working closely with the cashier team using Elite and Innovation 4G to ensure payments received are allocated accurately and promptly and funds are transferred from client to office.
• Assisting with chasing payment of invoices for a small portfolio of clients.
• Assisting the Credit Control team with client reporting, statement production, copy bills and other ad hoc reporting.
• Responsible for ensuring the correct processes are followed when purchase orders are supplied by our clients.
• Provide support to a part time member of the team and cover for the two days they are not in the office.