Executive Personal Assistant
January 2015 — Present
• Provide high-level administrative and personal support to C-Level executive in $16B valued start-up.
• Coordinate personal and business travel for executive and family.
• Accompany executive on all global business travel to provide high-level off-site support.
• Professional and personal event planning for executive and family.
• Manage executive’s personal and business financial accounts and expenses.
• Liaison with executive's family, accountants, household and business staff, attorneys, contractors, architects, etc.
• Manage executive’s e-mail inbox and extremely dynamic personal and professional calendar.
• Process expense reports while tracking expenses and reimbursements according to company policies.
• Maintain and update organizational memberships and charitable donations.
• Coordinate and manage ad hoc projects, both personal and professional.