British American Tobacco
Marketing Development Executive
October 2012 — Present
• Deploy Instore and event based consumer activities in key outlets to increase market share and ASU 30 share.
• Implement Trade and Brand activities in selected outlets at customer levels that positively impacts the consumer disposition funnel.
• Generate and propose ideas for development of activities at the POS that allow the company to generate added value to the customer and contribute to volume increase.
• Analyze the information coming from customers and recommend action plans to improve performance of our brands at the POS.
• Train staff of outlets on our product portfolio in order to offer our brands to the right consumers
• Ensure proper protocol with submission of Activity Proposals and Activity Evaluations for all events in a timely manner
• Guarantee that budget, materials and equipment are used safely and efficiently to maximize use of company assets.