Assistant Director of Development
September 2012 — February 2015
Communications & Marketing
• Streamlined communications strategy across platforms
• Actively manage, edit and write copy for all print publications including 4 bi-yearly program newsletters and an annual alumni magazine.
• Draft, design and deliver marketing content including: appeal, event and recruitment brochures; fund reports for donors, Board members and community partners (such as Vermont Community Foundation); web and blog content.
• Reduced overall publishing costs while improving upon quality
• Content development and delivery of HTML email marketing campaigns, event invitations, updates, and bi-monthly e-Newsletters
• Maintain website and social media content: text, downloads and graphics
• Increased staff participation in the Annual Fund by 80%.
• Created, trained and managed an annual fund committee consisting of 23 volunteers who increased annual gifts by X% .
• Worked with Development team to increase the Annual Fund by 26% in 2013.
• Coordinate the production of 7 annual appeals including brochures, ads, video and e-appeals.
• Coordinate the stewardship of annual fund donors including thank-a-thons, handwritten notes, e-cards, and Thank-You videos.