The Kidney Center
January 1992 — February 1994
I assisted, the Assistant Finance Manager and Finance Manager, during the tenure my major responsibilities are as under.
* Prepare daily voucher i.e. payable, receivable, cash payment, bank payment and journal voucher with monthly adjustments.
* Vouchers enter and post into computerized general ledger and validate the accounts on monthly basis.
* Prepare quarterly, half yearly and yearly management reporting including financial statements under the supervision of finance manager.
* Co-ordinate external auditor for yearly audit under the supervision of finance manager, and provide the financial statements, working schedules / papers in order to complete the audit process.
* Monitor store inventory records and spare parts.
* Monthly reconciliation of Revenues, pharmacy store, inventory store and cafeteria items.
* Design and developed the software's to full fill the IT function for the finance department.
* Co-ordinate administration department for monthly payroll process.
For six (6) months I performed the responsibility as an Acting Finance Manager, and I reported to the administrator and board of directors, I controlled and supervise the finance department with the strength of eight (8) peoples; I controlled all financial activities except Legal matters. Following were the responsibilities as an acting finance manager.
* Supervise all above mentioned activities.
* Monitor daily cash and bank positions.
* Maintain cash positions and manage supplier payments as per cash inflow.
* Prepare annual budget, and monthly budget variance reports.
* Manage donation and zakat related activities and accounts.
* Monitor income tax matters.
* Participate monthly management meetings.