University of Minnesota
Assistant to Chief Medical Officer
March 2014 — Present
- Provide executive administrative support for the Chief Medical Officer, his direct reports (Clinical Directors) & other members of the Executive Leadership team (including the Director of the Health Service) as delegated. In addition, provide administrative support for all providers within Boynton Health clinical areas including Primary Care , Women’s Health, Eye Clinic & Allied Health Professionals. Provide supplementary support to Mental Health & Dental Clinic providers. Take primary responsibility for project management of specific programs, initiatives & assignments directly supervised by the Chief Medical Officer & his direct reports.
- Provide administrative support to the Nursing Supervisors and Nursing staff members.
- Serve as Executive Administrative Assistant Team Lead. Coordinate & facilitate all weekly team meetings, manage office coverage needs within the Administration Suite, & communicate with Executive Leadership on team members work performance & functionality.
- Coordinate provider training, evaluations & professional development programs.
- Schedule meetings, arrange travel plans, manage corporate credit card, & prepare memos & various reports.
- Actively contribute to Executive Administrative Assistant Team, including daily task support, office coverage, catering orders & project management.
- Develop processes for managing compliance rates for all employees required to take specific training courses.
- Coordinate all aspects of the Boynton Health Art Program including executing opening exhibits, installations & appropriate documentation of artworks.
- Assist with planning & execution of various sized Public Health Campus events including Cirque de-Stres, Make Time to PAWS, Mental Health Art Exhibit and Music & The Mind, events focused on Mental Health awareness.