Cadence Design Systems
February 2013 — Present
IEEE1801 - Power Intent Integration and Support
- Working on designs using IEEE1801 power spec for power intent specification.
- Familiar with CPF and UPF, and how to translate one to the other.
- Hands on experience in LP lint checks, Insertion, and Pre-Synthesis and Post-Synthesis Validation
- Assisting Broadcom with their tapeout by verifying their Low Power Design using Cadence Verification Tools
- Assisting Nvidia with conversion from UPF to CPF and setting up the Cadence flow
- Assisting Atmel by providing IEEE1801 support on verification tools
Tutorials and Rapid Adoption Kits
- Developed the low power ILM flow using CPF and Cadence synthesis tools
- Developed tutorials on how to set up the Low Power flow on Cadence Front End Tools and delivered them to Application Engineers
- Developed tutorials for conversion from IEEE1801/UPF to CPF and how to use the IEEE1801 flows in Cadence tools
- Migrated all tutorials to IEEE1801 format and helped perform product validation of Front End Tools