September 2012 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Manager at Network 18
Plan, development & implement current / new business as well as sales and marketing activities in order to meet company's goals for retention growth and profitability.
• Execute responsibilities of a company director according to lawful and ethical standards.
• Business planning.
• Supply chain management.
• Launch and implementation new business / services.
• Plan and manage internal communications and awareness of corporate direction, mission aims and activities.
• Recruit, manage, train and motivate direct reporting staff according to company procedures, policy and employment law.
• Select and manage external agencies.
• Self development and continuing personal development.
• Distribution channel analysis and development.
• Manage relevant reporting of management and financial information for sales and marketing departments.
• Plan and implement marketing strategy including advertising and public relations.
• Plan and implement sales and customer retention and development.
• Plan and manage sales and management resources according to agreed budget.
• Maintain and development corporate image and reputation as well as protect and development company's brands using suitable public relation activities management.
•Managing the Supply Chain of Key customers.
•Synthesizing multiple inputs for Customized Service – quantitative & conceptual data compliance to the top Corporate Clients.
•Distribution Management and Route planning.
•Maintaining Accounts / Billing / Outstanding retrieval.
•Expedite Inter-Circle Dispatch as per the Request
•Inventory Management Age Wise Analysis
•Optimum Utilization of Resources - Cost Reduction Initiatives
•Safety & Security Compliances at warehouse level
•Inventory Accuracy/Stock Reconciliation
•Maintain Sop, Logistics Manual And Implementation Of Warehouse Process
•Availability & Monitoring Of Stocks In Warehouse
•Ensure Timely Order Processing And Deliveries Thro 3PL
•Implementation of all contractual terms with vendors
•Training 3PL Staff
MIS (SERVICE ANALYSIS REPORT)
•Analysis of data, finding out the business variance, existing biz trend and cycle of the business
•Analyze the ground / Air operations service level and suggest better solution to enhance cordial client relationship.
•Evaluating customer satisfaction by studying the report based on the customer visit /feedback analysis
•Presenting an analytical and crystal clear view of service level attained for the customer.
•Presenting Customer chain along with the existing statistics for lead generation and retention focus
•Presenting region-wise biz flow and delivery business