Chief Operating Officer
Verdacom is a full service provider of premier technology for Pharmaceutical Clinical Trial needs. Such technology includes: Inventory Management and Randomization Services, Safety Report Distribution Systems, Learning Management Systems, and so much more. It is our philosophy to provide as much or as little expert guidance as requested to augment rapid system development. To enhance development, we provide ongoing project management and support for client needs. We gave a strong commitment to quality software, best practices, and process improvement.
• Restored business reputation and client & staff alignment in first quarter of position as COO after previous C-level leadership departures and product launch failures.
• Brought company from -42% loss to +56% profit in less than 9 months utilizing current projects, existing relationships, streamlining staff & internal processes.
• Oversaw Business Operations, demand generation, strategic partnership development, marketing, HR and financial projections. Developed and optimized systems including scaling new and existing processes to allow the business to efficiently operate and sustainable grow.
• Created and implemented aggressive project management processes and timelines that exceed client expectations and generated new national and international business.
• Product Evaluation and Improvement: Created and managed measurement systems to track adoption, utilization, and proficiency of individual changes including solution-based problem solving for an array of markets and individual client needs.