Canada's Best Value I
December 2014 — November 2015
Transporting wheeled carts with cleaning supplies, amenities and linens to assigned guest
• Cleaning guest rooms by priority.
• Emptying trash containers and recycling bins.
• Remove all dirty terry and replace with clean par to designated layout.
• Remove soil, dirt, soap build-up and hair from bathroom mirrors, vanity,
• sink, toilet, shower walls, bathtub, shower curtain and floor.
• Replace dirty bed linen and make up bed with clean linen.
• Cleaning closets and door tracks on check-out rooms, removing dust and • debris. Ensuring correct amount and placement of hangers, extra blanket/pillow and other
• Dust and polish all furniture, pictures, frames, mirrors, light bulbs, switches, TV and remotes.
• Realign furniture to floor plan.
• Open all drawers/doors in check-out rooms and remove items left by guest.
•Inspect condition of all furniture for tears, rips or stains; report any damages to maintenance.
• Vacuum throughout entire room and spray room with deodorizer.
• Update status of rooms cleaned on assignment sheet.
• Return and restock cart at end of shift.