April 2013 — Present
* Assists three financial representatives in a fast-paced sales environment by providing in-office support: completing administrative tasks, handling inquiries regarding financial assets, drafting office memorandum, managing client service paperwork, and maintaining the client management system.
* Creates presentation reports for one-on-one client meetings using asset allocation and planning software (Personal Planning Assistant 2.0, Network Illustration System, and the Client Service System).
* Schedules meetings, appointments, and seminars for financial representatives.
* Set up a productive workflow system to ensure everything is completed in a timely and efficient manner.
* Ensures adherence to proper protocol and procedures within the office and maintains proper documentation.
* Uses Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel on a daily basis, with an average of 80 wpm.