World Finance Loans And Tax Service
Customer Service/loan Officer
January 2013 — December 2015
The acumen to quickly review customer accounts in order to determine whether payments are made on time and that other loan terms are being followed.
• The experience to effectively interview loan applications in order to obtain personal and financial data, and to assist in completing applications.
• Documented capacity to complete prepare loan applications, closing documents, legal documents, and forms.
•The communication skills to effectively contact customers by mail, telephone, or in person concerning
acceptance or rejection of loan.
• The experience to quickly and accurately verify and examine information and accuracy of loan application
and closing documents.
• Highly motivated self starter with strong reading comprehension, active listening, time management and
• An understanding of how properly answer questions and advise customer regarding loans and transactions.
• The skill to expediently check value of customer collateral to be held as loan security.
• An understanding of how quickly and accurately file and maintain loan records.
• An understanding of how properly accept payments on accounts.
• Works equally well alone or in groups
• Can do attitude all times
• Accepts instructions we