Boys and Girls Club Merced
Youth Development Professional
February 2016 — Present
- Attend staff meetings and follow procedures.
- Flexibility when changes need to be made and dealing with a variety of situations.
- Learn and implement nationally recognized programs while promoting and stimulating program participation.
- Maintain cleanliness and order of classrooms.
- Monitor programs, services and activities to ensure the safety of all members.
- Provide supervision, guidance and act as as role model to club members.
- Willingness to meet educational requirements.
- Work with children from to ages of 5 to 18 years.