The Associated: Jewish Community Federation of Baltimore, Inc.
I am a Baltimore born and bred financial development professional, dedicated to causes specific to urban life, including education and leadership development. I was introduced to the importance of charitable work at a young age, and fell in love, and was ecstatic when I learned in college you can fundraise as a career. I be...
Founder & CEO
The Bullish Conference
Metro Marketing Field Manager
Whole Foods Market
Foundation for Second Chances
VIP Corporate Flight Attendant
Annual Giving Coordinator
Pan American Health Organization...
The Office of Chief Technology O...
Motivational Speaker & Women's S...
Heather Rebecca Wilson Internati...
Instructional Technology Coach
Public School System
DeLeon & Stang, CPAs and Advisor
Philanthropically: Urban education, girls' and women's issues Personally: exploring my hometown, volunteer work, British television
CEO of Girl Scouts of America
American Red Cross
Major Gift Associate
May 2013 — February 2014
- Maintain and manage Salesforce donor database
- Identify and develop Workplace Giving campaigns for local corporations
- Manage the American Red Cross of the Chesapeake Region's Young Professionals board
- Identify and cultivate mid-level donors ($100-$999) for Major Gift status
American Red Cross
Major Gifts/Advancement Intern
July 2012 — May 2013
- Manage Major Gifts data entry into Raiser's Edge and Salesforce.com
- Assist Major Gifts Officer with maintaining communication donors
- Help plan social and philanthropic events for major donors
September 2010 — June 2012
Managed day-to-day schedules for two school-aged children, including school work, extracurricular activities, and personal responsibilities.
Political Science and Government
University of Baltimore
Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Government and Public Policy